I corrected my post with measurements for toslink connections. Measured
values are in "ns" not "ps" as stated before. 50Hz - 100kHz bandwidth.
I wouldn't rely on peak or average jitter measurements to make any
conclusions. Looking at the spectrum would be more instresting, but even
then I don't know anyone who can tell me based on jitter measurements
how that piece of equipment going to sound. Trust your ears and go with
what your heart is telling you. At the end it doesn't matter how well
something measures if it doesn't make you happy.