Wombat wrote:
> Seems this place has some very experienced and valuable listeners and
> members while they developed some mercy for the metaphysical arguying
> people. They just let them speak and give them a place.

If you are talking about CA, I beg to differ. It is still dominated by
some very loud and obnoxious subjectivists, and the moderator pushes a
"you can't question someone's subjective impressions" policy. I think
Eloise summarizes it very well in her comment: "I'm sorry but when
people post subjective opinions that tweak x improves a system; and
someone says well all objective evidence points that the difference is
impossible they are told they are acting impolitely."