Mnyb wrote:
> Oooh cant you borrow one of those 5000$ usb cables ;)

Maybe...  I'll have to ask friends if they still have one for me to
borrow (of course they might not want to - they'd probably rather sell
it first than see the results on the Internet!). Dealerships have really
gone down around here over the years so it's hard to get a loaner these
days.

However, I still don't want to be mean spirited about this and start
"naming names". I just hope the readership thinks about this topic and
the implications (yeah, I try to be a nice guy, even to 'clowns').