Archimago wrote:
> Hello dear audiophiles, my "friend" Keaton decreed that he contribute to
> my blog with a recent coaxial SPDIF cable review.
>
> As it is Friday afternoon, I wish every one a good (hopefully relaxing)
> weekend!
>
> http://archimago.blogspot.ca/2013/04/guest-review-measurements-dr-franks.html
>
> Enjoy :-)

What can I say? This review is filled with so much priceless information
and insightful observations that can only be appreciated by a careful
reading and then re-reading of the piece. In fact, when I came across
the phrase "only complexity can convey the simplicity of truth" I was
visibly shaken, the words hit me so hard.

What I can say is thank you and damn you Archimago - thank you for
opening my eyes to the existence of this wonderful cable but on the
other hand damn you for for now causing me to put all my other audio
upgrades on hold and in many cases causing me to rethink some of my
audiophile beliefs. Now I must sell off my asynchronous USB DAC and my
$3,500 USB cable plus I must also reset my Touch to the standard factory
setting after struggling for the past 18 months with the TT3.0 in a vain
attempt to achieve audio nirvana, which I now realize can only be
attended with the Siren cable in my system.

>From the Maltese Falcon:

Detective Tom Polhaus: [picks up the falcon] Heavy. What is it?

Sam Spade: The, uh, stuff that dreams are made of.

Detective Tom Polhaus: Huh?