lrossouw wrote:
> It does become trickier when the opposing views lacks all scientific
> method.  I'm happy to accept that you subjectively find something
> "better" or "suitable" but if you want to say that it's objectively
> better you are going to have to prove it.

Agree. Just like there is per se is nothing wrong in believing in
unicorns and fairies, it becomes an issue with faith healers and con
artists.

"To try to judge the real from the false will always be hard. In this
fast-growing art of 'high fidelity' the quackery will bear a solid gilt
edge that will fool many people" - Paul W Klipsch, 1953