Audiotic wrote:
> I think we can trust the Germans here. They are very thorough. These
> magazines are for slightly different audiences, and from different
> publishers.
> FWIW, so far I have almost always agreed with them re rating.
I am german. Better don't trust me :)
If i did read the Audio magazine the last years i didn't find it
informative in any way. Everything that sounds great in reference class
is more about feeling and harmony in their system. Nothing bloody
obvious. Also i did read some raving review of a Burmester spekaer back
several years that sounded pretty unnatural and voiced to me in reality
that left a bad aftertaste.

Transporter (modded) -> RG142 -> Avantgarde Acoustic based 500VA
monoblocks -> Sommer SPK240 -> self-made speakers