After reading the interview in Stereophile,
http://www.stereophile.com/content/listening-112, where Belt explains
the process of finding things that improves the sound, I don't think
Belt is kidding and I don't think he's making any money either. Truly
sad story.

I can only put him in the same category as the neurosurgeon Dr Eben
Alexander, the author of the priceless book "Proof of Heaven". (If you
haven't read it, I can highly recommend doing so. It's on an entirely
new level. Being absolutely brilliant in one highly specialized and
advanced field obviously doesn't make one immune to the most hideous
misconceptions in even precisely that field.)

Oh, and don't miss out on the positive review of the Cream Electret:
http://www.stereophile.com/content/listening-113.

Best Regards,
Gandhi

not often enough well recorded and mastered cds *|* dbpoweramp with
accuraterip *|* flac *|* fanless asrock z77e-itx intel i5-3570t *|*
ubuntu 12.04.1 lts 32-bit *|* lms 7.8.0 *|* brutefirdrc 3.0 *|*
transporter (balanced out) *|* thule ia252b *|* audio physic scorpio *|*
no fancy cables. *+* also some booms. *+* harmony 525s for them all,
including waking the server from s3.