c3p0 wrote:
> After 6 seconds of treatment by the LP Energizer, the record will carry
> a PVA Field (Proton Vibration Alignment Field) that will last for 120
> minutes. Once the record is placed on the record player turntable, the
> entire signal path and equipment in the AV system within 1 meter of the
> record player will be inuenced by the PVA Field. This means all the
> equipment will perform better.
>
> In addition, the motions of atmospheric content – mainly air molecules –
> will also be aligned. Once the micro-phase alignment has taken place,
> the signal loss in the equipment and the sound transmission loss in air
> will be minimized. The result will be an audio experience like never
> before heard.
>
> See it here http://innoworkspc.com/en/product/ap102
>
> Plus they are flogging the euphoric technology as a health device too
> with the iwand, looks like something you might as well stick up your
> a$$, after all it might improve your hearing.
> http://www.drinktohealing.com/uploads/iWand_Flyer_11-12.pdf
>
> I love how the they use quantum mechanics and nanotechnology in their
> description with quantum being a vastly superior technology to nano, was
> the  Heisenberg uncertainty principle about not being sure if the wool
> was being pulled over your eyes?

Thanks for this most welcome addition to the List. I'm sure that we if
had a ranking system for the list this one would at or near the top. A
true classic worthy of the Magic Clock award.

Living Rm: Transporter-SimAudio pre/power amps-Vandersteen 3A Sign. &
sub
Home Theater: Touch-Marantz HTR-Energy Veritas 2.1 & Linn sub
Computer Rm: Touch-Headroom Desktop w/DAC-Aragon amp-Energy Veritas 2.1
& Energy sub
Bedroom: Touch-HR Desktop w/DAC-Audio Refinement amp-Energy Veritas 2.0
Guest Rm: Duet-Sony soundbar
Garage: SB3-JVC compact system
Controls: iPeng; SB Controller; Moose & Muso
Server: SBS on dedicated windows 7 computer w/2 Drobos