get.amped wrote:
> "Everything Matters" should have a (TM) after it. Soft of like "Best
> Buy"(TM) to indicate a slogan that is patently not true but may be
> useful in marketing.

I love the idea. And I can picture the tv commercial. Open to scene of
1950s housewife washing the dishes in the kitchen (picture June Cleaver,
dressed as if she's going out on the town except with apron on). Father
is in the living room playing records smoking a pipe. June calls out,
"Dear, what have you changed, it now sounds wonderful!"

http://eatfeastly.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/leave-it-to-beaver.jpg

*Location 1:* VortexBox 4TB (2.2) > LMS 7.8 > Transporter, Touch, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Location 2:* VBA 3TB (2.2) > LMS 7.8 > Touch > Benchmark DAC I, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Office:* Win7(64) > LMS 7.8 > Squeezelite
*Spares:* VBA 4TB, SB3, Touch (3), Radio (3), CONTROLLER
*Controllers:* iPhone4S & iPad2 (iPeng7 & Squeezepad), CONTROLLER, or
SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win7(64) laptop
Ripping (FLAC) - dbpoweramp, Tagging - mp3tag, Streaming - Spotify