Hi All- got a new amp that has an option to invert phase on XLR inputs,
depending on whether the upstream component has Pin 2 or 3 as "hot".
wrt the transporter, i've poked around a bit and have not found anything
definitive on the subject, save for this old thread from Sean, which is
unfortunatley rather opaque to me.  can anyone help me decipher this,
and answer whether the XLR outputs on the  TP have pin 2 or 3 as "hot?"

of course i've listened, but the amp is new, and the "better" option is
not yet clear.

spake sean:

- o----|\-+------|100R|----o XLR p2
|/ |

+ o----|\-|-+----|100R|----o XLR p3
|/ | |
| |
| |            --o XLR p1
| |           _|_
| |            -
| |
| |

http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.music.equipment.slimdevices.beginners/16754

--
4 TB Drobo-->FW 800-->mac mini-->Ethernet
Transporter--> Wireworld Eclipse 6 coax-->Meridian G61