Mike69 wrote:
> I use AVI ADM9.1 digital actives and find them fantastic.  Clean
> effortless and powerful sound and great value.  They are the first
> speakers I've had that I haven't wanted to upgrade.

If they didn't have a built-in DAC I would totally get these. I like the
flexibility of an stand-alone Dac+preAmp, with active speakers or a
power amp and speakers attached. I *like* to fiddle a little :p

...pablo
Server: Virtual Machine running Ubuntu 12.04 + LMS 7.7.3 on VMware
Player
System: SB Touch --optical->- Benchmark DAC2HGC --AnalysisPlus Oval
Copper XLR->- Creek Destiny Power Amp --AnalysisPlus Black Mesh Oval->-
KEF LS50
Other Rooms: 2x SB Boom; 1x SB Radio; 1x SB Classic-> MusicalFidelity
M1PWR -> Totem DreamCatcher
Computer audio: workstation --USB->- audioengine D1 -> Grado PS500e