Mnyb wrote:
> DL'ed the files they are in my server ,sorry for the dealy feel asleep
> .
>
> There is a time difference 23:20  in Toronto 05:20 in Västerås  +- some
> jitter :D

That time difference is going to really going to add some delay to the
music. Archimago most likely will still be listening to the first
movement of Beethoven's Ninth Symphony while back in Västerås you'll be
singing "Ode to Joy" :)

Living Rm: Transporter-SimAudio pre/power amps-Vandersteen 3A Sign. &
sub
Home Theater: Touch-Marantz HTR-Energy Veritas 2.1 & Linn sub
Computer Rm: Touch-Headroom Desktop w/DAC-Aragon amp-Energy Veritas 2.1
& Energy sub
Bedroom: Touch-HR Desktop w/DAC-Audio Refinement amp-Energy Veritas 2.0
Guest Rm: Duet-Sony soundbar
Garage: SB3-JVC compact system
Controls: iPeng; SB Controller; Moose & Muso
Server: SBS on dedicated windows 7 computer w/2 Drobos