JJZolx wrote:
> This "audiophile" forum has been a joke for a long time. And now here
> comes Arny. Figures. Like a fly to shit.

If you look at the actual timing of things, what attracted me to this
forum was Archimago's Blog thread about his Internet Blind Test - Linear
versus Minimum Phase Filters post.  If you have been following the
action you will noitice that we share an common interest which is
internet listening tests.

Now if you want to call Archimago's Blog  $#!^, then please be my guest
but please have the courtesy to do it to his face! ;-)  Notice that I'm
not his fan, employee or shill. We just have a common interest. Is that
evil?

As far as the Uptone Audio Regen thread goes, my post followed his
post.

Now if there is something wrong with following up on Archimago's blog
and postings is an evil thing to do, I'm guilty as charged! ;-)