I'm pretty sick of this forum, which is why haven't posted here for a
while. This thread is an apt time and place to express my feelings.

A while ago I wrote here
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?100440-Anyone-used-this-AudiophileOptimizer&p=773022&viewfull=1#post773022:
"Guys, you are coming across like some vigilantes patrolling the forum
with burning torches, ready to beat up anyone who says anything
foo-like."

This isn't a forum for scientific peer review, it's an audio forum.
Chill.

A moderator on another forum wrote: "you can have an amazing system in
the home for exactly what I paid for mine.  A penny more means you're
recklessly wasteful -- a veritable prodigal son of hi-fi buying -- and a
penny less means you're a skint bastard." OH HOW TRUE!

Perhaps some of the rationalists here should take a look at their own
systems, all the excuses about wanting features, reliability etc are BS,
you bought that kit because you thought it sounds good. And where is
your scientific evidence that you were right?

We're all in it because we like good sound and don't deny it.

It's just a hobby. Nobody outside this small group gives a row of beans
about what systems we have, or these ridiculous internet arguments.

Try to enjoy the hobby, it should be fun - and the music before that.
Darren

Check it, add to it! http://www.dr.loudness-war.info/

SB Touch