Guys - As I tried to say before, this discussion is killing the "what's
new" feature of this forum. Would you agree that each camp knows that it
will not convince the other side, even after billions of messages? I
understand that both camp want to make sure that 'uneducated' people
(and that definition is of course totally different depending on which
side you're on) are not being mislead, but I'm not sure the LMS forums
is very influencial for people looking to find their way in that domain.
I'm sure they are more important places to conduct that fight. So, out
of respect for others can the wise guys stop that war by not feeding the
fight?

Thank you

LMS 7.7.2 - 5 radio, 3 Boom, 4 Duet, 1 Touch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne
(sort of)