SBGK wrote:

> Now what about answering my questions to you about how you can measure
> something when you can't hear any differences, most people would hear a
> difference and then investigate why.

Measuring differences is pretty easy. At a sufficiently microscopic
level everything is changing all of the time.

Ever hear of random noise? It is part of every listening experience and
it is measurably constantly changing.

Ever hear of the thresholds of audibility? They suggest very strongly
that there can be many things that measure different but sound the
same.

Perceiving audible differences is also very easy. But many of those
differences lack reliability. IOW the harder you work to nail them down,
the more elusive they become.

Your post seems to be based on the belief that people measure
differences and never take one little baby step to investigate way. Of
course that isn't true - we have excellent records of people measuring
differences and investigating why going at least back to Helmholtz:
1821-1894.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermann_von_Helmholtz

Perhaps this is just a problem of ignorance - ignorance on the part of
people who still believe that people have been so stupid measure
differences and never take one little baby step to investigate way, when
in fact these matters have been under investigation for a minimum of
100s of years and many things about them are well understood.