arnyk wrote:
> Hiding a coil of wire attached to a power source under the table and
> never revealing it seems to be a clear cut example of malice.
>
> Some one is going to convince me that they were too ignorant to know...
> ???  Come on, did evil spirits make you construct the coil and hide it
> when you were unconscious?  GMAB!
>
> Many equally unbelievable circumstances can be found on CA.

No, on CA they would insist that we can not be sure that all of the
effect was provided by the power source under the table, so despite this
one being based on malicious intent, the actual effect was probably
still there...

"To try to judge the real from the false will always be hard. In this
fast-growing art of 'high fidelity' the quackery will bear a solid gilt
edge that will fool many people" - Paul W Klipsch, 1953