Julf wrote:
> I am sure this would have applications in audio too.
>
> 'Free Energy & Over-unity Charging Circuit'
> (https://youtu.be/VOAaFyv_shY)
>
> Please watch to the end, or skip to 6:20 after watching at least the
> beginning...

But you are aware that similar products for audio do exist .

Small crystals in bags you tape onto the cables for example .

The nice pet rocks that shakti sells .

Mystical ornaments or "things" you just place in the room that enhances
things .

When I loose all faith in my felow humans and gets 100% cynical . One
product line I will market is probably crystal cable lifters ofcourse
hand grinded to thier shape ( in realiyt just casted low quality glass
with impurities ,so they look "natural" ) . For the hand forged cables
made of Inca silver , sales blurb will indicate that they are handmade
in the moonligth by singing virgins (but i fact made in china).

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)
iPad1 with iPengHD & SqueezePad
(spares Touch, SB3, reciever ,controller )