Mnyb wrote:
> But you are aware that similar products for audio do exist .
>
> Small crystals in bags you tape onto the cables for example .
>
> The nice pet rocks that shakti sells .
>
> Mystical ornaments or "things" you just place in the room that enhances
> things .
>
> When I loose all faith in my felow humans and gets 100% cynical . One
> product line I will market is probably crystal cable lifters ofcourse
> hand grinded to thier shape ( in realiyt just casted low quality glass
> with impurities ,so they look "natural" ) . For the hand forged cables
> made of Inca silver , sales blurb will indicate that they are handmade
> in the moonligth by singing virgins (but i fact made in china).

;)

Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.0 - 1436858598 @ Thu Jul 16 12:58:13
UTC 2015
Operating system: Debian - EN - utf8                    Platform Architecture:
x86_64-linux
                        Perl Version: 5.18.2 - x86_64-linux-gnu-thread-multi
                                                Database Version: DBD::SQLite
1.34_01 (sqlite 3.7.7.1)

One SB Touch connected by ethernet - Denon AVR -1912 Receiver, Paradigm
4.1 speakers
Two SB Radios wireless