Archimago wrote:
> A few thoughts on the physiological and cognitive domains of
> hearing/listening.
>
> Hopefully put together in one place some of the discussions we have had
> here and maybe anticipate some of the "time domain" stuff which we might
> see down the line with Meridian and MQA... Strangely the MQA stuff seems
> to have gone rather quiet despite the claims of a "revolution" at hand!
>
> http://archimago.blogspot.com/2015/10/musings-meditations-on-limitations-of.html
>
> Have a great weekend everyone!

"As humans, we also recognize that we are limited in every conceivable
dimension and sensory modality". Well, yes... some of us... But I guess
we will be the first up against the wall when the "revolution" actually
arrives...

"To try to judge the real from the false will always be hard. In this
fast-growing art of 'high fidelity' the quackery will bear a solid gilt
edge that will fool many people" - Paul W Klipsch, 1953