So the web site Audiostream, a "spin off"/sub web site of the main
Stereophile web site puts up a couple of posts showing that the majority
of the site's readers support the site's brand of subjective evaluation
of audio equipment. Wow what a big surprise! Perhaps a web site devoted
to autoerotic asphyxiation will now feature some showing that the
majority of the site's enjoy this practice. Now wouldn't that be another
big surprise.

Mr. Lavorgna fails to mention what constitutes a "toxic" comment or
better yet provide a rules of conduct for the comments so that
individuals with different opinions might be able to post comments
without being banned. Note: I just posted a comment on Audiostream
asking Mr. Lavorgna to post some kind of rules of conduct.

While I do not have even the remotest chance of countering the outright
lies that make up at least 90% of present day advertising and politics,
I'm hoping that I, along with other members of what I'm terming "the
loud minority", can have some small chance of countering the outright
lies that often appear on many of the audiophile web sites.

Living Rm: Transporter-SimAudio pre/power amps-Vandersteen 3A Sign. &
sub
Home Theater: Touch-Marantz HTR-Energy Veritas 2.1 & Linn sub
Computer Rm: Touch-Headroom Desktop w/DAC-Aragon amp-Energy Veritas 2.1
& Energy sub
Bedroom: Touch-HR Desktop w/DAC-Audio Refinement amp-Energy Veritas 2.0
Guest Rm: Duet-Sony soundbar
Garage: SB3-JVC compact system
Controls: iPeng; SB Controller; Moose & Muso
Server: LMS 7.9 on dedicated windows 10 computer w/2 Drobos