The one thing I miss about the days of physical media is that my CDs
used to be in a great big wall rack arranged alphabetically like books.
I would wander up to it and let my eyes do a sort of "random walk",
flitting around the CD spines until I happened upon an album that took
my fancy. No digital organisation mechanism I've seen supports that kind
of model, nor can I envisage any interface that would be capable of
doing it. These days I tend to just scroll up and down the list of
artists until I find someone I want to hear. Sometimes it's really
difficult to make a decision.

One other thing. Sometimes I'll be in the middle of listening to one
album and another album pops into my head that I want to hear next. It
may be related, but other times nothing at all to do with the current
one. From then on, while I still want to hear the rest of the current
album, there's a feeling of impatience because I'm looking forward to
the next one. Anyone else like that, or am I just weird?

Transporter -> ATC SCM100A