arnyk wrote:
> Please explain how you did your alleged blind tests.
I'm sure I've done it wrong in someone's eyes. But, hey, it's my money
my ears and my hifi.

The OP is using a Transporter, which is an extremely good piece of kit,
as a digital source. At £700 or whatever it cost i would guess £30 for a
cable is not beyond his resources.

There's plenty of choice of reasonably priced cables on Amazon. You can
choose from £10 up to something more esoteric.

I'm checking out as I'm not a 'believer' that you need to spend a
fortune on cables. But I do think there is some benefit in moving on
from the black boot laces you get "free" with some kit.

As I've already said, each to their own.