drmatt wrote:
> Apparently some people's internet connection translates the characters
> "30" into the characters "100". I would talk to my ISP in this scenario
> about the strange audiophile-grade filtering they are applying to my
> bits.

Not at all. I simply looked up the current pricing for the current model
of the cable.

It is a common strategy of magic cable advocates to cite low used or
obsolete product prices that are usually based on private transactions
and are therefore untraceable. When the victim actually trys to follow
through on the false advice, even more money disappears from his
pocket.

The question of what actual performance advantages this overpriced
product has seems to being danced about endlessly.