Archimago wrote:
> Ooohhhh... I thought Neil Young proved this conclusively with musicians
> (obviously they have fantastic awesome hearing!) riding shotgun in his
> souped up Cadillac years ago!?
>
> Written like a typical academic meta-analysis of course. Like Arny said,
> 52.3% with 17 studies (excluding Meyer & Moran), that's all they got!
> Well, I guess it wasn't as close as the Brexit vote :-).
>
> Noted and commented on in my blog post this week...
So much text :)
Funny you choose Clapton as example. I can imagine if the CD was done
with best quality in mind it may be possible to sound even better as the
HiBitrate download because of some watermark used for UMG related labels
and online distribution ;)

Transporter (modded) -> RG142 -> Avantgarde Acoustic based 500VA
monoblocks -> Sommer SPK240 -> self-made speakers