pablolie wrote:
> So if 90% of people were to admit they can't hear a difference no matter
> how hard they try, the best thing is to listen to the 10% who can, and
> if 6 of them get lucky, we've proven it's possible to tell a difference?
> :-)
This is even optimistic. Like mentioned before the metadata comes from
studies that themself are all but free of questions. There are factors
that can lead to differences but not because of superiority of
HiBitrate. That is tried to hide in the papers somehow. I remember one
more that uses a really weird pyramix resampler that even for freeware
these days can be called lousy. One direct and not attemting to cloud
the outcome is a pretty new experiment from Robert Schulein
https://youtu.be/SQzNPAdF4aI
I hope someone takes the time to sum up the references of the
meta-analysis and the probably faults.

Transporter (modded) -> RG142 -> Avantgarde Acoustic based 500VA
monoblocks -> Sommer SPK240 -> self-made speakers