edwardthern wrote:
> They want me to send the other product back, of course they have to pay
> the shipping fee, but should I charges a "Service Charge" for me going
> out of my way to take it to the post office?
>
> Granted it would take a good hour out of my day, seeing I don't live
> next to a post office.

If the company is outside the UK they do not have to cover the return
postage the The Consumer Rights Act (A UK law) will not apply

Be careful

*Players:* SliMP3,Squeezebox3 x3,Receiver,SqueezePlayer,PiCorePlayer
x3,Wandboard
*Server:* LMS Version:  7.9.0 - 1475786002 on Centos 7 VM on ESXi 6 on
Dell T320
*Plugins:* AutoRescan/BBCiPlayer/PowerSave/PowerSwitchIII/Squeezecloud
*Remotes:* iPeng8/Orangesqueeze/PC/Jivelite
*Music:* 383GB,1269 albums 17756 songs 4381 artists mostly FLACs

*Want a webapp ?* See
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?104305-Webapp-for-LMS