drmatt wrote:
> You can arrange a pick up at your leisure..
>
> Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

Then I'd have to wait at home until the post office truck came. He sent
it regular post so I don't think he's willing to spend a lot on UPS, DHL
etc. Where I live the postal people are very VERY undependable [even for
delivering mail] if they say pick up at 10a you will be lucky if its
before 2p....if at all.

The product needs to be sent to Europe from the US so declarations etc.
need to be made. This means I can't just drop it in a box and walk away,
I have to actually stand in a line and answer the declarations questions
ie [no bombs, batteries, flammable stuff etc]. Which means I have to
wake up early Sat. morning to be the first one at the post office -or-
I'll have to wait in a Long Long Long very slow line.