Hmm. Your customers are ok with a double shipped item? I don't. I want
something that hasn't been borrowed and "tested", thanks. If I buy new I
expect direct from factory shipped.

So, looks like this thread is going nowhere. OP won't post it, says it's
too hard, despite vendor offering to pay. If the vendor wants the
product back and is willing to pay, fine, let them do so, that's not
unreasonable. I would bet they haven't gone as far as even thinking
about it and this is just "following the process", because they never
met anyone who was so belligerent about not being able to post anything
before. (What does 6am have to do with it?)

I would guess a Swiss company has zero clue how to issue a USPS return
label...