edwardthern wrote:
> The point is, which obviously went wayyyyyyyy over your head, is I
> should not have to wake up earlier than I normally would on my day off
> to take care of someone elses business. Yes getting their product back
> is 'their' business not mine, I ordered product X, I have no business
> with product Y.
Assuming their refund includes the cost of return postage, you can buy
the postage on line at the USPS website, print a label on plain paper
and stick it on the package, then leave it out for your mailman to take
away. No post office visit required.
For overseas shipments, the USPS info that you enter when buying the
postage also includes Customs details, no separate form needed.