.. but that does not really work , listen for yourself in sigthed
testings when you know what you are testing is what brougth us the whole
audiophile cottage industry/cult  :P

As arny said earlier , using this method anything just anything you do
will sound different ( if there is a diffrence or not ) , like placing a
slice of bacon on the amplifier or just whatever tweak is the hot topic
this week .

You can weed out most of the chaff by some simple common sense (99% of
all tweaks) and then spend quality time with those who matters, let
reality into your personal perception bubble now and then ..

There is an objective reality outside of us self and our senses .

A simple fact that hearing difference does not prove that anything
really changed is that to hard to understand ? if its all imagined you
imagine something else next time you try something and probably upgrade
or change something for no good reason again.
I've done this for about 20 years myself "upgrading"...

It's silly to cite an first class mind like FZ in this debate .

I've would for example not even come over to check if you claimed that
you invented antigravity or cured cancer in you garden shed . That would
not be cloesed minded it would just be a good way to prioritise .

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)
iPad1 with iPengHD & SqueezePad
(spares Touch, SB3, reciever ,controller )