Wombat wrote:
> Anyone remember magiccarpetride?

Was it not one of more delusional forum members here ?

On the topic what do they bring to table, what's their special sauce or
angle to this ?

Any special UI or very good apps for you music browsing and discovery ?

SQ not really an issue we squeezebox users have endpoints separated from
the server , so the server can be whatever hidden in the closet , not
affecting SQ and we can connect our squeezebox digitally to our DAC or
HT processors of choice and that's where the SQ or lack thereof happens
.

A DSP engine ? We have a good transcoding system in LMS but if someone
design a new system from scratch .
Replacing a bunch of transcoding helpers into a smooth DSP would be nice
. tone controls room correction and transcoding that would be
something,with a nice UI .

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)
iPad1 with iPengHD & SqueezePad
(spares Touch, SB3, reciever ,controller )