arnyk wrote:
> Abusing others is a natural consequence of being a Golden Ear.

And they say Americans dont do irony... ;)

Arny,
Theres better ways to enjoy your retirement as Im sure you know.

Chill out, put on your favourite music on a good system...or any system
really...cant tell the difference in sound quality without measuring the
kit with a scope and double blind testing.
Only problem is you cant SEE to change the CD over with your eyes shut?

But after having it pointed out to me your right...
I'm selling all my gear now and buying one of these. 😜
21634
Serious question for you?
Would you expect it to measure worse or better than the Transporter?

And would your expectations of differences between the two systems
affect the outcome of the test?

(I'm thinking of Heisenberg's "Uncertainty if this Guys actually
Trolling? Principle"... which states you cant measure the speed and
position of the BSh*t coming from someones mouth without affecting the
outcome)

Guess measurements are out the window on this one and I'll just have to
listen what your saying Arny and the tone of how your saying it.
Us Brits do sarcasm quite well :)

All meant in good humour, dont take yourself so seriously man.
Peace.

|Filename: IMG_1161.JPG                                             |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21634|