You realize the increased BW and reduced crosstalk of the different CAT
cables can in no way be directly utilized by the music ? It simply
allows for a higher signalling rate which increases the error free
frames per second . The music is simply payload within the IP packet
that is contained within the ethernet frame.  10/100 Mbps Ethernet has a
data rate  that  is way more than capable of delivering PCM music.
Utilizing cables capable of error free 10G Ethernet   in no  way
improves "the sound" over error free 10M Ethernet. If your home network
is a 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet, the equipment cannot utilize the
increased "BW" of a ethernet cable capable of 10G ethernet rates.   2
different cable types  delivering  the frames error free between two
hosts do not add or subtract anything from the IP payload, the music
content is delivered at exactly the same rate or mbps, regardless if it
is 10/100/1000M  or 10G Ethernet and or Ethernet cables.

If you like I can demonstrate this with lab results, I actually have a
LMS and squeezebox in our lab.

2 CHAN. SYSTEM
SB3->Benchmark DAC-1-> Bryston(BP-25,3B)->PMC TB2
HOME THEATER SYSTEM
SB2-> Bryston(SP1,4B,4B,2B,2B)-> PSB Stratus Goldi
BASEMENT SYSTEM
Duet-> Parasound Preamp (carver M1.0t) ->Klipsch La Scala's
BEDROOM SYSTEM
SB2-> Sony BoomBox
REAR DECK/PATIO
Duet-> Yamaha Reciever-> PSB Mini's,