Wombat wrote:
> Yes, neuroscience works. It means to make a listener to believe he hears
> something while he doesn't.

It's a good job I've already been assured that newbies don't get their
legs pulled on this forum.

I have no idea whether MQA encoding works as claimed (because I don't
have any) or whether it will ever become successful commercially. On the
other hand, it's a lot cheaper to manufacture & store digital download
files than say physical DVD-A or SACD's, which were a bit before my time
but I believe did not thrive...

As I stated, my initial impressions were of feeding the AES digital
output of my Transporter into the Mytek Brooklyn whilst making the
Transporter a slave to the Mytel's master FemtoClock, using
16bit/44.1kHz PCM music with which I am extremely familiar.

I've had the same hardware in my hi-fi for 7 years - I think that makes
me reasonably entitled to offer my opinion on the effect of introducing
a new DAC into my audio chain.

I'm enjoying the experience and ultimately, as also stated above, that's
all that matters to me.

Wishing everyone musical joy and peace,
Dave  :)