cliveb wrote:
> You do realise that AES balanced digital I/O was just a kludge to enable
> studios to use their existing stock of XLR cables? The designer of the
> Transporter  (Sean Adams) has stated that the BNC SPDIF output is
> actually superior. Just a heads up in case you're interested.

The Mytek has a full range of digital inputs, so I'll get other "cheapo"
pro--grade cable from Canford Audio & check this out. Thanks for the
tip!

Btw, does anyone know what happened to Sean? I know he used to post on
this forum quite often until the Logitech takeover, although I did note
that he didn't take many prisoners when refuting b/s...

Best regards,
Dave  :)