Vansloneker wrote:
> Having your Transporter clocked from your DAC is one of the best things
> you can do. One of the big issues of digital connections is having the
> digital signal in sync.

Actually, it is rarely if ever a problem. Ever wonder what an
out-of-synch connection sounds like? I'll bet money you never heard such
a thing actually happening in your system!

BTW, this is a trick challenge, because if your DAC's clock is out of
synch with the Transporter, there will typically be no sound at all so
there is nothing to hear.

It is a trick on a second grounds, and that is that when you clock your
DAC the simplest way, the clock is mixed with the data. Only way to not
have a clock, is to have no data. Silence again!