Golden Earring wrote:
> your hearing would also suffer if you did this regularly as well - a lot
> of bass players get tinnitus from standing too close to their speaker
> stacks (you'd think they'd stand somewhere else, but bass players do
> seem to be a breed apart ;) ).
>
> Dave :)

Hey,

Indeed this is of course true, but also remember that dynamic peaks this
high are rarely sustained. The overall average SPL could still be
significantly lower than this. That's what DR is all about of course. ..
unless you get an evil organist who likes to pull out all the stops at
the same time and stands on those pedals with a 64' pipe attached for a
while..

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

--
Hardware: 3x Touch, 1x Radio, 2x Receivers, 1 HP Microserver NAS with
Debian+LMS 7.9.0