arnyk wrote:
> Given "Dr Matt" (a fraudulent nickname)

Seriously, why do you have a problem with my nickname? Not only is it
completely and utterly irrelevant, it's actually not even untrue.. lol

I'm aware that small high end hifi companies undoubtedly suffer from
enhanced pressure to turn a profit (they do not have the large company
buffer and all their jobs are on the line), but I don't believe there is
more than just a small element within each who might work to
*deliberately* pull the wool over people's eyes.

I can see where you're coming from though. Even if we ignore your
particular view that everything sounds the same it is still obvious to
all concerned that you really don't get a lot more engineering when you
pay a lot more money. I have to say my choice of cool looking hifi would
be a lot smaller if everyone felt like you, however, Mr K, and I'm not
sure I want that either.

<i>Transcoded from Matt's brain by Tapatalk</i>

--
Hardware: 3x Touch, 1x Radio, 2x Receivers, 1 HP Microserver NAS with
Debian+LMS 7.9.0