drmatt wrote:
> Personal insult escalation so quickly? I normally need at least five
> messages to raise your blood pressure. You got up early to type this
> rant. I think you are the only one confused about my position and my
> observations.
>
> Long and short is that I'm not trying to "win" anything, it's really
> only you doing that.

I've tried to discuss audio with some of the most subtle, polished,
ignorant, abusive and truth-challenged golden ears around.   My life has
been threatened and there have been other forms of assault and
harassment  as well. Even my wife's gardening preferences have been
attacked on an audio forum. I was accused repeatedly of abusing my late
son's lifeless body.  All in support of the kind of false beliefs that
are espoused by some around here.  I've pretty much seen it all.

Who is attacking whom should become clear if your opening round of false
accusations about my personal beliefs about audible differences is
considered.

A sincere person  admits and apologizes for their  errors.  Seeing none
of either...

I suggest that you continue to deny your past misdeeds, as that strategy
actually fools a few people who share your biases  as our current U.S.
President has put into practice nearly every time he speaks. ;-)