drmatt wrote:
> This is barely luke warm, not heated. We are calm. Well, I am.. ;)
>
> You can fairly accuse me of giving an incomplete answer.

No, I can fairly accuse you of obfuscation. The only question is whether
it is intentional or not.

Now "Dr Matt" you have further obfuscated by conflating the difficulty
of supporting a simple little file compression utility with an entire
media player or worse yet, a full fledged mainstream operating system.
Here's some friendly advice. They are orders of magnitudes different.
One is at best a part time position, one can take a small team, and one
can demand the efforts of battalions of the best IT people that you can
find.

So it remains for the reader to figure out whether this happens because
of abject ignorance related to the difference in complexity of simple
little file compression utility with an entire media player or worse
yet, a full fledged mainstream operating system; or a habitual liar who
invents facts de jour in a vain attempt to win arguments on a internet
forum and hides his malfeasance behind an alias.