Golden Earring wrote:
> Do you have any of the usual German obsessions, e.g. cars, beer
> festivals & a general distrust of American governments, which would
> resonate with me also or are you strictly an audio geek?  ;)

High Dave,
i am pretty german, some DNA elements are from austria. I enjoyed being
in a partnership the most. Today i feel there is nothing more
fascinating as to see childreen around me and friends grow up.
My beer interest faded away when i had my own IT Service business and
had to work hard. Today i get payed from a big insurance. I never made
it above the VW Golf class, no passion evolved there. A Vespa is much
more effective in my town. If i hadn't started an education in building
telephone and alarm systems i may have ended in the audio business. Some
fellows i know had very hard times making a living with it. I most
likely was one of the first private persons having a speaker measuring
system at home.
I could go on but these private things don't belong in the public
internet.

To be honest i only write so much because i wonder how you must feel
while posting here it may end soon.
I bet you will try to convince angels to use Brooklyn DACs on their
clouds. Or stands the firered "M" on the box for Mephisto?

FULL STOP

---Anti fanboymode reactivated---

Transporter (modded) -> RG142 -> Avantgarde Acoustic based 500VA
monoblocks -> Sommer SPK240 -> self-made speakers