didjean wrote:
> I am now a happy owner of a Transporter. This represents the Icing on
> the cake on my Squeezebox collection of devices :-).
> I only tried it for an hour. This is definitely good compared to my
> Touch and Cambridge DACMagic :-).
> Can't wait to be back home to further test... :-)

Hi didjean!

How are you getting on with your Transporter?

I recently collected the one I bought off eBay 3 months ago, after
finally getting my sports car back on its wheels - & just in time, as it
turned out, the vendors were moving to Texas for 2 years at the end of
the week & letting out their UK home!

They did seem like nice folks, so I'll put them not telling me about any
of this down to their being fiercely busy - I did wonder what would have
happened to it though: I'd paid in full when I won the auction so it was
legally my property...

No matter! I've got it now, & having successfully married off my #1
daughter last Saturday (my younger one got married in 2016) & also
having somewhat recovered from the sheer emotional relief of not being
primarily responsible for either of them now after only 30 years, I
finally hooked it up today.

Needless to say it works perfectly on both digital & analogue outputs &
sounds indistinguishable from the 2 unused SE's I bought from the US
earlier this year (which will shortly be heading off to my daughters'
gaffs) & the even older Slim Devices branded one which I bought s/hand
off eBay in 2009 & have used more or less daily ever since.

Dave :cool: