I've attached a revised version of "Index.html"

Changes:
These concern the Web interface (when using Internet Explorer) - now
fully operational.
- "Save preset" button displayed - many thanks to bobertuk
- "Up" buttons now work properly
- Removed the help links. These used to fail, disconcertingly, because
the Inguz website is no longer active.

I've also created a pdf file which contains the very helpful information
that would have been displayed if the above links had been active (many
thanks to bobertuk for providing an Inguz archive).  It also contains
some additional thoughts from myself (shown in italics) mainly on
Flatness.

Please back up your existing Index.html file to a safe place before
proceeding.

Locations for Index.html:

Windows 7
C:\Program Files
(x86)\Squeezebox\server\Plugins\InguzEQ\HTML\EN\plugins\InguzEQ\

Ubuntu:
/var/lib/squeezeboxserver/Plugins/InguzEQ/HTML/EN/plugins/InguzEQ/

On Ubuntu - set permissions
("squeezeboxserver:nogroup" is probably correct for the owner:group but
it is worth checking your own installation.)

Code:
--------------------
    sudo chown squeezeboxserver:nogroup
/var/lib/squeezeboxserver/Plugins/InguzEQ/HTML/EN/plugins/InguzEQ/Index.html

Please let me know if there are any problems.

26264
26265

|Filename: Inguz Settings Help v2c.pdf                              |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26265|

Touch, Meridian G92, Bryston B4 SST2, PMC OB1i speakers, HP Proliant
Microserver/Ubuntu, PC/Windows 7, iPad 4, iPeng, Squeezepad.