A few months ago I noticed that AAC internet radio streams would not
play at all if I had the InguzEQ loaded. This was explored in this
thread
https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?109437-AAC-Transcoding-help-needed.

JohnB solved my problem with an AAC setting for custom-convert.conf.

I have updated the InguzEQ plugin to correctly generate the entry for
AAC streams in custom-convert.conf and also updated the
custom-types.conf to reflect the aac changes. The computer systems
manager in me insisted on updating the plugin's version number to
identify the change.
Attached is a zipped file containing the install.xml, plugin.pm and
custom-types.conf .
To install, stop squeezebox server, replace the existing files and
restart. I just untick the EQ plugin on the Settings/Plugins screen,
restart the server without EQ, update the files then re-install the EQ
plugin.

|Filename: Plugin.zip                                               |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26203|

A camel is a racehorse designed by a committee.

Seen sprayed on the outside wall of the local library -
Three things I hate in life :
1. Vandalism
2. Irony
3. Lists