I don't know how to interpret the screen shots you've included.
What are the two plots? Is the top plot the waveform and the bottom plot
the spectral analysis?
What is the difference between the red and green traces?
If the bottom plot is a frequency analysis, and you're using pink noise,
then why is it flat above about 200Hz?
Pink noise is *supposed* to have a falling spectral content with rising
frequency, eg. this digitally generated pink noise in CoolEdit2000:

30413

As for why the phono & coax outputs are different to the 3.5mm headphone
output, my guess is that it's the headphone output that is "wrong",
since it passes through an additional headphone amp which is probably
not of the highest quality. The coax output in particular should not be
any different to the data in the source file, because when using a
digital output on a squeezebox all it's doing is converting the TCP/IP
data stream into SPDIF without any processing.

|Filename: New-1.png                                                |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=30413|

Transporter -> ATC SCM100A