Hi,

> Let me make sure.
> - you add an rc script which executes ldconfig.

Yes

> - init executes the rc script first of all.

Yes

> - you didn't execute /filesystem/lib/ld-linux.so.2 in your linuxrc.

No, I'm forced to execute /filesystem/lib/ld-linux.so.2 in initrd because the
execution of chroot command.

> - and the result was unchanged.
> Am I right?

Yes

> > > Since there were several aufses in your /proc/mounts and they shares
> > > their branches, I suggested stop sharing.
> >
> > I've only one aufs:
>
> Do you mean,
> - /proc/mounts shows the bound mounts, which was bound AFTER chroot

Yes

> - /proc/mounts never shows the bound mounts, which was bound BEFORE chroot

Yes, before pivot_root, in initrd.

> ?
>
> What I want to make sure is your first writable branch /etfw_changes is
> NOT overlapped.
>
> > I run linuxrc, line a line, and the bound mount is hidden after this
> > line:
> >
> >         pivot_root /mnt/aufs /mnt/aufs/filesystem/initrd
> >
> > After this the linuxrc has two more lines:
> >
> > exec < filesystem/dev/console &> filesystem/dev/console
> > exec /filesystem/lib/ld-linux.so.2 --library-path /filesystem/lib
> > filesystem/initrd/bin/chroot filesystem /sbin/init
>
> pivot_root and chroot? both?
> How about stopping chroot? i.e.pivot_root and exit linuxrc.

I did a man pivot_root and follow the example.
http://www.die.net/doc/linux/man/man8/pivot_root.8.html

I switched from pivot_root + chroot to nash switch_root and the bug continues.

For information: unionfs doesn't have this bug.

Fernando Gomes