"Fernando A. P. Gomes":
> You want to reverse the migration to switch_root, and try again pivot_root +
> chroot?

First, I don't know why you need chroot or ld-linux.so.2.
Still I think "pivot_root (after chdir) and exit linuxrc" is enough, and
I don't know you tried it actually. If you have ever looked at aufs
sample on aufs.sf.net, you would see the linuxrc doesn't execute chroot.

But it doesn't matter.
You just want me to help solving your problem around aufs. It may or may
not be a bug of aufs, currently we are not sure. And we are searching the
cause now, aren't we?
If it is a bug of aufs, I shall appriciate your report, answers, time,
endurance and everything about that.

Currently I do know nothing about nash, switch_root or switchroot. Where
can I get those source code and check which systemcall was issued?

Junjiro Okajima