Hi Fernando,

"Fernando A. P. Gomes":
> > Do you mean that you took your aufs apart from its branches.
>
> I don't understand you question? I switchrooted to /filesystem. My new /
> is /filesystem, and what was before that directory can't be accessed anymore.

Since switchroot in nash issues,
- chdir(new)
- mount(".", "/", NULL, MS_MOVE, NULL)
- chroot(".")
All of your branches except /etfw/.etfw_changes which you moved, are
placed outside of the current root.

If your initrd exists still there, aufs may access its branches. But I
am afraid it is freed, or gone somewhere underground.
You may need to read the post from Patrick or Flemming Madsen in last month.
Check them out from the ML archive.

Junjiro Okajima