[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Tomas M:
>> Just for the case somebody is interested, here is the patch which should
>> fix the problem in kernel:
>
> Interesting fixing.
> Will find(1) on this fuse complain about the dir nlink?

Well I tested the fix just right now and it seems it doesn't help.
Aufs succeeds in branch.c, as the branch is 'visible' to aufs now,
nevertheless then it fails with "aufs init_wh:477 an error(-17) on the
writable branch /(fuse)"

Never mind, I will use 'stat /fuse_mountpoint' prior aufs mount, it
seems that this 'workaround' fixes all issues with fuse-based filesystems.

Tomas M